Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sorry for the lack of posting. I've had the blahs lately, and sometimes you just have to wallow in that for a while.

Kee has been very good about sticking to her writing schedule and then sending on the results to WesTexGirl and me. I sent her a few ideas re: "where do I go from here" via email, so I hope she is mulling over her next step for the next writing day.

I only managed to keep up with her one writing day out of two, but the volume was lower. Now I'm at the step of "what next"; my brain reacts to that by thinking about other stories on the back burner, so I drug one out (actually, scooped it off the floor next to my bed) to type up and send off. We'll see if it is as good as I thought when I wrote it. *g*

I still have a paper to write (the shame!), but I went back to a similar paper I wrote in the English department, and it totally didn't suck! Yay me! I still don't know how I'm going to parlay it into a paper in German, but I'm still thinking about it--a lot for someone who is in avoidance mode.

John is off on a wine-tasting tour, and Hannah is at a slumber party, so maybe I will use this afternoon to do something resembling work, and goof off this evening with some deliciously bad videos that John will never watch with me. *where's that copy of Crybaby?*

No comments:

Post a Comment