Monday, September 10, 2007

Just like my big seestor. I start whinin' about my writing and she comes up with a way to torment me. And she goes above and beyond by putting her own feet to the fire as well.

So she wants pages. She'll get pages. Then she'll see what a real sorry writer I am. She'll give up all hope that I can make something out of this damn book and she'll start sending me emails like-"How to make $100,000 a year from home by stuffing envelopes." because she knows I'll never make it writing books.

But if I didn't have her to poke and prod, to torment and torture, me, then I wouldn't be writing at all.

1 comment:

  1. Just an idea born of watching too much football today:

    Your sister is too nurturing to be your accountability partner. This is much like the Fox and I are terrible accountability partners together. We are too forgiving and understanding of each other's downfalls, partially because we share similar struggles.

    You should send it to me... I am a lovely mix of terribly supportive, incredibly curious, and reasonably impatient. I want to read your stuff. :D

    ReplyDelete