Monday, September 10, 2007

Okay, westexgirl's comments are right on. I know that even when we are demanding great things out of each other we are still not as fierce as we would be with others. And we're not as intimidated (sorry Nee, I stopped being afraid of you when I passed you up with 4 inches to spare) at the thought of failing each other's expectations as we would be from others. (Which I think is a great thing in sisterhood! But maybe it's not so good in writing.)

But all that aside, the idea to take westexgirl up on her offer scares me witless. And it's for all those same reasons why it's such a good idea.

I know that probably doesn't make a lot of sense. But I'm truly going to consider doing it. I am interested in what Nee thinks about it, too. Needless to say that I really do want a kick in the pants to get this book complete and I truly appreciate Nee's and westexgirl's help in doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment