Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's amazing how much smoother this round of writing is going. I am not having to struggle with each word to get my point across. And then when I reread it later, it still sounds good to me. Before I would have to go back and keep changing it because what was in my head wasn't what was on the page. Maybe it's all the oxygen I have been getting from my walking. I think the concentrated thinking time has helped as well. I can work through a little bit and then I am ready to sit down and type it up.

We'll see if the trend continues. I have posted to Nee and westexgirl so I am off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I am in the midst of busy-hell myself and had missed the last few posts since I made my offer (demand). ;) I saw your email and came over here to catch up on what was going on. I think you have made a good decision in sending to both of us. I think your writing schedule is great in that it is *realistic* and regular. I will be looking forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays. Although, because of my own insane schedule, I will only promise that comments will come as soon as I can read what you've sent. Go get 'em, Tiger!

    ReplyDelete