Monday, September 10, 2007

Now that Kee is done with her "woe is me" posturing of 2 posts ago
;-p, I thought I would chime in with the results of day 1:
Kee 1
Nee 1

We both had something to send to each other, even if it was leftovers in Kee's case *cough, cough* and notes in mine. I accepted hers in the spirit of it being a run-up to more new words. No more slack will be cut. *stern glare*

That means me, too. Hannah started school today, and I didn't get home from all the post-school shopping until 4, but I fully intend to go upstairs and put words on paper while she watches Flushed and Away (or whatever it's called).

Regarding Kee's last post, I have been thinking that a writing group is really the next stage for her, but they can be brutal (intentionally or not) to the psyche of a relative novice, so my thumb-screw technique was dreamed up as a sort of warm-up to chastising her into letting non-relatives (and non-friend-almost-relatives) read her work and comment on it. Letting WesTexGirl take a look is a good in-between step, terrifying as it might be.

Now on to the hot cocoa and writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment