Sunday, September 30, 2007

I think Nee's right.

Too much feedback at this point probably would slow me down, too Because I'm just like her--I want to get it all down on paper as soon as I can.

And her feedback is always so inspiring that I will sit and ponder it, how to add it in, how to make what I've got work with the new stuff, then it takes me longer to keep going.

And, too, from one writing session (in which I think "No more changes on that part") to the next session, I'll have thought of a few tweaks that need to be made. So I know it's hard to be going back over and over analyzing it for me.

I just need an attack of the squirrels if I fall behind my schedule. From Nee or westexgirl.

I sent my thoughts on LNR as more of an attack on the squirrels as much as anything else. I wanted her to know I was happy to get the goods and wanting to see more. And I know she is swamped with life, so any writing right now is a bonus. Just put my comments aside and then pull them out when you've got to where you want to be then it'll be like "Oh, what was Kee thinking. None of this works with what I have now!"

Then you can have a laugh about it with your publisher. hee hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment