Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I got a little work done today. Not much, but enough to satisfy myself (and others, I hope) that I am sticking to my goals. I did have some thoughts about goofing off, but, alas, did not follow through with it.

Instead, I went to the gym, did my concentrated thinking on the treadmill, and then delivered Ma her chocolate. (Which she said has made a big diff in her cholesterol-according to the doc report this week.) Then, when I got home I pulled out the goodies from my walk and added it in.

It kinda is more at this point than what I had planned on putting at the beginning when I decided to go this angle, but I think it works. I was glad to see you put in words from my last report what I had been able to convey so far. It was kinda how I was thinking about it up to that point, too. It's strange how much more I felt I was able to convey in such a short amount of actual words than before. I felt I had improved from being able to set up a physical scene to conveying some background emotions and character traits.

One thing to note. I have deliberately not told his name at this point. I'm still waiting to see where I will put it. Maybe I'll know Wednesday.

I am going to tweek a bit and then send it off. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment