Friday, March 10, 2006

Work on Thursday 3-9

Work in Progress: NO RELATION
Status: Writing-from the gut
Goal: get back on track after illness
Words to Date: #9391
New Words: 3/9 #1083
Creative Assistance: silence
Feeling: better, writing coming a little easier
Comments: stopped mid-scene even though could have finished, not writing at usual time and didn't want to get interrupted before I finished thought so I stopped at good spot for me to be able to continue later, posted update tonight to make for Nee's happy reading in the morning

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you guys! I just found this tonight. I was just telling the Fox that I feel strangely compelled to join you, but I have no creative thoughts to direct me toward any type of genre, so I shall simply applaud your efforts!! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Kee-Kee. It's your birthday! *stirs the pot*

    Okay, enough silliness. Glad to see you're back and in reduced-snot form.

    ReplyDelete