Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Thanks, WesTexGirl, for the reminder to get my butt in gear and put something up here!

I know for a fact that Kee has been writing, but she has had some interruptions in the form of
1. her kids' Spring Break (now over)
2. a job interview (and subsequently turning down said job, repeatedly) *g*
3. our grandfather passing away and all the family weirdness that has stirred up. [We are not as blessed as WesTexGirl in all of our family relations. *wry gin*]

As for me, I have reached that stage in my translation where I feel like the gnomes/fairies in the Ren and Stimpy episode: *sings* "Working, working, working...dying, dying, dying...and then we work some more!" I'm chugging along and picking up speed, but I still don't *quite* make it as far as I plan each day. Oh, well, if I weren't doing this, I would be cleaning house or otherwise doing some useless school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment