Thursday, March 30, 2006

For Wednesday, March 29

Paid Work in Progress: piano translation
Status: Part 3, Section 1
Start Date: March 10
Columns Today: A little over three
Feelings: bummed at so little
Comments: Like I've said before, each column is basically a full page in a reasonably sized book, so I shouldn't kick myself too much. And John gave back the other copy of the book, so we are having to flip back and forth to reach the separate parts we are each working on. I let myself get too distracted with him sitting right next to me, so I catch myself blabbing at him and preventing both of us working at 100%. But today was much better, so I hope to have better results to post tomorrow.

Creative Work in Progress: Dirty Work (aka Godred story)
Status: still working on the end of the first half, but I think I'm finally on the right track

No comments:

Post a Comment