Thursday, March 02, 2006

Kee and I came up with the idea of using this blog as a way of adding a layer of accountability, so to speak, to a job that is essentially us, sitting alone and working away at our projects. So I think I will kick off my contributions to this blog with a list of dirty laundry. Here are all the writing projects I have piling up around here:

Projects I Work On Even When I Should Be Doing Other Things:
my other blog

Projects I Am Being Paid To Do:
translating a book on piano technique (in-progess)

editing a book on the brain (waiting for the last few chapters)

Projects For School (In German):
a 2-page assignment on how we describe the space around us (due April 1)

a 30-page paper on suppletion for a qualifying exam in linguistics (due in July)

Creative Writing Projects Currently Floating Around In My Head and In Notebooks I Drag Around With Me Everywhere:
a children's book (possibly series) on moving abroad

a short story titled "Dirty Work" about a dwarf with bad luck

a short story titled "Late Night Radio" about a call-in advice show in a world with a fantasy twist

Creative Writing Projects Currently Stuffed Under My Bed Until Further Inspiration Strikes:
a Cinderella story

bits and pieces of a fantasy novel

notes for a story about a dragon with a secret princess-magazine addiction

No comments:

Post a Comment