Wednesday, March 08, 2006

For Tuesday, March 7

Part of Monday's words came from typing up a couple of vocabulary lists for my tutee; part of Tuesday's time was used up tutoring (which I enjoy more than I thought I would) and running a couple of errands.

Most of the rest of Tuesday was taken up with taking Hannah to the dentist and doctor for check-ups, and suffering from a sore throat.

I managed to review about 60 hand-written pages of the translation, though. John is going to start typing it up for me today, editing/revising as he goes. I finally finalized some of the terminology, so I wanted to be sure I had it all fixed before it got to him. I'll finish reviewing the rest of it this (Wednesday) morning and try to finish Section 2 as well.

Forward into battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment