Thursday, March 16, 2006

For Wednesday, March 15

Work in Progress: translation

Progress on Part 2: When I finished translating Section 2, I had 153 hand-written pages. Some of those were on lined pages, both sides, and some were on recycled paper with printing on the other side. These 153 pages were not all of Section 2, since John and I had already completed part of it.

Once John finished typing in my handwritten pages, we had 75 manuscript pages, double-spaced. The original number of pages in the book was only 20. So you can see that even for one column, it took roughly two typed pages of translation.

I proofread 29 pages of the manuscript on Wednesday.

Progress on Part 3: I translated 2-1/2 columns.

Interruptions: 3 loads of laundry, picking Hannah up from school at 3, taking Hannah to ballet at 5

1 comment:

  1. kicking butt, but not for long. Smell my stinky feet walk all over you. HA!

    ReplyDelete