Monday, March 06, 2006

For Sunday, March 5

Work in Progress: Dragon Princess-Fetishist story
Format: short story
Status: brand new, in-progress
Start Date: Sunday, March 5
Goal: finishing some day
Words to Date: 5+ hand-written pages
Creative Assistance: none
Unplanned Interruptions: Hannah couldn't sleep and tried to get in our bed.
Feeling: happy-dancing!
Comments: Bits and pieces of this story started popping in my head while I was cleaning the kitchen after dinner. I took a new notebook and new pen upstairs to bed with me and sat up 2 hours writing, real words, not just notes. And I have to say I am really pleased with how it has started. I can edit myself to death before I even finish writing anything, so I am not going to change a word of the first 4 pages (I thought of something to add to page 5 before I fell asleep), but just keep working. Go me!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! New stories rock! Keep it up. BTW-How short is a short story?

    ReplyDelete