Friday, March 17, 2006

For Thursday, March 16

Work in Progress: Godred story

Progress: I sat down last night and wrote out another 2 pages on my Godred story, *new words* that got me over the hump of endlessly rewriting the first bit. I have some previously written stuff that I will be able to plug right into it (but I was too tired to look for them last night). I already know that the end needs lots of work, but now I can take the section of my brain that has been ceaselessly thinking about the beginning and set it to work on the ending.

Eat my wake, Kee!

(Actually, compared to Kee's output, this is pretty pitiful. She's halfway up Mount Everest, and I am building a sand castle. We can't all be Kee, though.)

1 comment:

  1. See. You're getting the hang of blatant praise. Nice motivational tool, huh? I'm getting started today so you'll have lots to do over the weekend.

    Smell my feet.

    ReplyDelete