Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Work in Progress: NO RELATION
Status: Writing-From the gut
Start Date: 2-24-06
Goal: at this point-writing what's in my head until I run out
Format: novel
Words to Date: 4345
New Words: 2/24 #477
2/27 #830
2/28 #1636
3/1 #1402 Chapter one-complete
Creative Assistance: coffee, Bolero on repeat
Planned Interruptions: child at home
Unplanned Interruptions: last-minute field trip, mild heart problems induced by writing related stress over another project
Feeling: can't get it out fast enough
Comments: Recent idea for topic, pursued as means of escape from other project (see heart problems above), planning to work on both simulatneously, maybe will help with both projects. Accountability and scheduling seem to be having positive impact.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I looked at my stats for yesterday and felt myself sliding down the shame spiral. :-(
    I'll put them up in a bit when John takes a break from the computer.

    ReplyDelete