Friday, March 03, 2006

Work in Progress: piano translation

Status: writing
Book Columns Completed Today: 3
Equals Number of Hand-Written Pages: 10-3/4!
Pages Reviewed: 4-3/4
Creative Assistance: coffee, brownies, The Cure
Planned Interruptions: 2 loads of laundry, Hannah at home
Unplanned Interruptions: Hannah being at home and needing 15 kinds of help
Feeling: tired, disbelieving that I kept my nose to the grindstone today, and still managed to finish so little
Comments: There really is a WHOLE LOT of text on each page of the original book, so I shouldn't beat myself up too much, but I can't wait to get to the pages with lots of illustrations and sections of musical notation, i.e., very little text to translate.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go.Sounds like you're trying to out do me. I must keep up.

    ReplyDelete