Thursday, June 29, 2006

I've been itching to post my triumphs. I've worked steadily since the computer problems over the weekend and feel closer to my goal than ever. Only problem with that, along with extreme sleep deprivation, is that I can't stand being in my own skin at my job. The brain has completely redirected itself to focus on writing.

With that said, here's what I've been up to.

RANSOM----
Reviewed, Edited, and Completed to my satisfaction:
Chapter 1 5,581 wds
Chapter 2 4,353 wds
Chapter 3 5,427 wds
Chapter 4 5,942 wds
Chapter 5 2,914 wds
Chapter 6 4,673 wds
Chapter 7 only partially done

I think I'm about half-way done and should end up around 60,000 wds.

I'll keep at it and keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Go Kee! It's your birthday! *stirs the pot* (Just thought you might like a little old-school hip-hop cheerleading to keep you going!)

    ReplyDelete