Sunday, June 18, 2006

In Kee's honor:
"Vocations which we wanted to pursue, but didn't, bleed, like colors, on the whole of our existence." -Honore de Balzac, novelist (1799-1850)

John turned off the computer before I could post a quote yesterday, but that was all I had.
Damned samurai-level Sudoku! But I managed to get it right this morning (on about the *cough* fifth try), so now it is onward and upward!

Although the last bit of Late Night Radio is tantalizingly close, I realize that I just can't do it right now. My brain is spread perilously thin as it is, so I am taking my piles of writing notebooks and folders and putting them away until July 29, the day after classes are over. Then I will pull them back out and work feverishly on finishing and polishing LNR.

But until then, I'll be writing on my paper, translating homework assignments, and studying for 2 exams. I'll keep you posted here of my progress on those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment