Saturday, June 10, 2006

I have been completely useless writing-wise for the last 2 days. John finally pointed out that I don't have to let myself be paralyzed by the work ahead of me for the semester. I just need to come up with a schedule. Why didn't I think of that? You know I am a list-making fool, so that was just what I needed to get the ball rolling.

I didn't actually make a complete, detailed schedule, but I did come up with a do-able amount to take to my advisor's office hour on Wednesday. And that spurred some notes on the back of the outline I sent him.

I even sat down and wrote out almost a page of notes on the section I want to insert into Late Night Radio. I haven't quite figured out the new character's voice, not even his name, but I can see more where he's coming from, so it is just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment