Monday, June 19, 2006

I LOVE the last two quotes posted.

I purposefully have waited to post until I have blocks of positive info to pass along. Right now I have re-read the first 81 pages. They seem, with some ruthless slashing and a few minor tweaks, to be right where I want them.

From that I was feeling kinda cocky and thought I'd prepare an email query to an agent that I think will be a good fit for me. But trying to condense the book into a 250 word synopsis has pointed out to me that I have forgotten exactly what happens after page 81. oops.

So back to the mines. But with a happy face, not grumpy. The end is in sight.

GOAL: (Don't laugh because I have the weird feeling it will happen) By next Friday, all re-reading done, all slashing done, all tweaks done, synopsis done, email query ready to send.

SLEEPING: Minimal to none.

EATING: Enough to keep me from passing out.

HOUSEWORK: I just stocked up on paper plates and plastic cups.

POSTING: Will check in when I need a boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment