Saturday, July 01, 2006

Sorry to say, Kee has left me in the dust. I still only have about 2 pages of actual text on my Term Paper, but my professor has not complained; as a matter of fact, he praised my improvements and basically told me to carry on, so that was a load off my shoulders. I actually have pages and pages of notes as I sort out what will go where (my bibliography has about 20 items, so it takes a little effort to find something I remember reading previously), but I should be able to translate all those notes into text pretty soon. At least I hope so.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the joys of term paper writing. Sorry to say that I'm glad it's you and not me. Give me writing a never ending story anyday.
    But more the power to you. Don't want you slacking off. Get back to work in all haste. Go on. No more dawdling. *Crack the whip*.

    ReplyDelete