Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I thought I better post something. It's been a rough week around here, real life and writing life too. I had wanted to have lots more done but, alas, have not been able to produce anything to speak of.

But since my seestor has advised me not to worry about said lack of work, I will take that and run with it. Hopefully, I can manage to weed out my thoughts and put some useful stuff on paper next week. But until then, well, I'm not expecting any miracles.

By the way, I'm off to the land of shopping. If you've been good little boys and girls, maybe Santa will visit you.

1 comment:

  1. See? Kee's got the right idea. I can forgive the Halloween week lapse in updates, only because I have had the week from hell so I assume everyone else has experienced the same (though I know there is no national observance of Halloween in Germany... so you missed much of the glorious time-sucking activities that are associated with it on this side of the pond, Nee)

    Even so... I *must* have *something* to read, and just so we're clear on this, I am expecting it to come from y'all. So if I am not getting regular updates, there better be some blogging going on. I'm just sayin'.

    Also wanted to add: Kee, these next two months are going to be harder with the holiday push... it's the best reason in existence to get derailed from any focus you have in your life. You've been doing so well, and I want to see you keep it up... make every effort not to let the holidays pull you off track. Even the smallest bit of progress is progress. Besides, you don't want me to have to come down on you. Right? ;) I am jonesing for a hit.

    ReplyDelete