Wednesday, October 10, 2007

This post is probably going to come out of left field, but here goes. I want to write, and I enjoy writing, but I don't think I'm ever going to be a "writer" with a capital W. For one thing, the things I want to write... I don't think people really want to pay to read. But it turns out that I am ok with that. So this morning, I was cleaning the bathroom, and my brain took Rapunzel and squeezed it through the Nee-O-Matic and came up with the following. I have been writing on it almost straight through since about 9:15 this morning and have 2449 words I am not ashamed to call my own. Damn! I didn't think of a title. Oh, well.

***
[removed 10.10.09]

4 comments:

  1. Bravo!

    I would pay to read that. What about a collection of short stories.

    What you can do and I can't is finish a thought.

    Give me more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. Period. You way underestimate yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blush* Thank you, guys. Your comments mean a lot to me.

    I don't plan on going back and doing any major revisions, but I will be adding one bit that managed to slip through the cracks and whose absence John brought to my attention last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nee! That is an awesome story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete