Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Whew! I made it through my first class (the first session of the class I am teaching, that is) without crashing and burning. Yay, me! Still, it felt weird to see a person who attended class with me 2 semesters ago attending a class I am now teaching.

I spent a little time messing around with my Cinderella story, but it still feels off, so I am letting it stew a bit. Otherwise I have been trying to tidy up my travel blog, stop neglecting my regular blog, and whip together a final syllabus for the class I am teaching, in addition to a number of other little, householdy things.

The back-burner paper is slowly inching up toward a front burner--at least it is back in the kitchen. :-)

Kee sent me her Monday work, with the comment, "I had to make myself spend an hour working on this tonight even though I wanted to go to bed for a week." But she made it to the end of Chapter 3, forced or not. Yay, Kee! Sticking to it is what makes you a writer, not a "want-er".

No comments:

Post a Comment