Thursday, May 10, 2007

She wants an update...so's I'll give her an update.

I have been tossing around a query letter for Ransom. It kinda came to me and I am going with it. I am actually (eek!) going to send it out before I think Ransom is perfect. Otherwise I might be old and gray and living with my seester before I get anymore done on it.

Oh, and I don't think I'd survive it if my friend (who has read my goods and announced today that she is writing a book..I don't think romance) gets published before me. She is just the kind of go-getter to get it done, too. Woe to me to be a slacker.

So you write said paper and I will come home tonight and write said query.

Right now I have to return to the land of the employed.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the competitive spirit! Sometimes I feel that is exactly what is missing...a beloved competitor whose ass must be kicked by me and me alone.

    Whatever it takes, right?

    ReplyDelete