Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Ok... so maybe I was a little premature with all that gung-ho stuff yesterday. I'm still plodding along, but it seems like the more I work, the more I find that I still need to stuff in there. The goal is 20 pages, and I'll be lucky if I can keep it within that.

I toted the whole thing along with me to Hannah's ballet class this evening, but the sight of the inch-thick stack of articles and notes (that's not even including the inch-plus stack of finished stuff at home) made the gorge rise in my throat. Trying to sit on a narrow bench and shuffle through 50 pages of notes to find my place is not really conducive to work, but I'll be getting back to it, tea in hand, in just a minute.

*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. What dedication I see.

    But...what the hell are you doing posting when you should be writing your damn paper!

    Nag. Nag.

    I am at your disposal to nag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just checking my email. And for your info, I went upstairs and wrote 2 more pages before bed. So pbthhp!

    And where's your update? Huh? Huh?
    :-p

    ReplyDelete