Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Well, it's been a SUPER busy weekend. In fact, it was so crazy that W made himself sick, literally. Too much football + too much friends + too much fun=too much fever. So I didn't get to work on much Sunday night and then he stayed home today and with juggling trying to work some at the office (thanks shortened work week due to Thanksgiving)and worrying that he was running another fever, I am just now sitting down to work on my writing.

And I forsee a small installment. I kinda just want to zip through this part because the next two parts are AWESOME, says me, but I know that my critics will not let me slide on sloppy work. So I guess I need to just get to it.

At least I am not trying to teach a bunch of people how to use power point.

No comments:

Post a Comment