Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I am fixing to start writing for the day. I checked in here first to see if any interesting tidbits have been left by my interesting Nee. Alas, there is nothing but an old post. Granted, I probably should have left a post before now, but I am a busy woman.

Let's just hear how busy I am. It's 8:26. I know that at 11:30 I have a hair appointment (a re-shaping on a haircut that is only two weeks old because everyone, except my college buddy, says I look sooo young and said buddy said it made me look like a mom-and she made it sound like a four-letter word. Oh, and I am getting 'subtle' highlights, well, cause my hairdresser talked me into it and I want to). I will have to drive 15 minutes to get there, spend 20 minutes changing clothes (because I just threw on workout clothes-minus a bra-to take the kids to school) and putting on make-up because I have to go in to *work* after (because I can't get crap done around there cause they can't keep their computers and software in working order which sucks cause they are a 'paperless' office-which means they do everything electronically-well, if their software worked.)

SOOOO...I have, at the latest, until 10:55 to accomplish whatever it is I think I can get done this morning. Which might be all the writing I get done before 9 tonight when I will attempt to try some more if I don't fall asleep at the computer-which I did last night.

Okay knowing all of this, that my time-on my day off!-is limited-what have I done to get hard at work.

1. Take the boys to school-do it everyday-not really a procrastination.
2. Start a load of laundry. Needed to do it-R had an accident. But that means at some point I will have to stop and put it in the dryer and that means taking the stuff that is currently living there out and finding it, and the rest of the stuff on my laundry room counter, a home.
3. I have checked MSN homepage-cause something really important might have happened in the gossip world of movie stars that might effect me personally.
4. I have checked 3 of my regular blog sites to find if there is anything there that is more interesting than my life-not hard to do. But like I said, one was void of the interesting tidbit. One had a post I had already seen when I checked before-during-the time I fell asleep at the computer last night. One made me laugh, think, and to offer here my excellent, I am told, handyman skills and ability to take instructions to anyone out there who might need an extra set of hands and encouraging presence to complete, oh I don't know, some project of some kind that might be related to finally completing something that has been lurking in the remodeling-I-want-to-do-someday category (I've lived half-my life in that category so I know it well). You know I do have *two* days off a week. (Supposed to have anyway.)
5. I have made myself a cup of tea.
6. I have eaten my organic whole wheat flaxseed waffle.
7. I have written this post.
8. I still have no idea how to proceed with my next section and am afraid of screwing up the direction I am not really sure I am in anymore.

It is now 8:55.

No comments:

Post a Comment