Friday, January 04, 2008

I finished the proofreading (21 pages of double-spaced text and 1 page of works cited), and I would just like to say BLARGH! before I turn it in.

I am thinking of updating/streamlining the links, so let me know if there is anything you'd like me to add or toss, Kee, and I'll get to work on it.

I have't got much reading done on my paper, mostly because of the proofreading, but also because I didn't feel like it yesterday, but today I am feeling more alert and spry, so I'll give it another go.

A couple of stories have started stirring around in the back of my head, not enought to capture on paper, but just enough to remind me that they're there. I don't really have the time to deal with that right now, so I guess I'll just ignore them for the time being, but it makes me kind of sad to do that. On the other hand, trying to work on them will just distract me from the stuff I *need* to be doing, so back into the broom closet they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment