Monday, August 27, 2007

Yeah, yeah. I'm here.

But not too much to report. MY vacation was awesome as well. Though Nee had the audacity to blow my Colorado trip out of the water with a trip to Scotland. See the little green eyed monster in the corner. Yeah, that's me.

But I still had a great time. The weather was great and I spent money like it was going out of style. Which of course, I'll be paying for until I have grandkids, but at least I didn't have to make one meal for myself.

Anyways, the writing tickle is still there. Stewing in its juices, as it were. But I haven't had the opportunity to tackle the tickle yet. But this is the FIRST day of school. Whohoo! So we'll see what my writing schedule will look like in the next couple of weeks!

Glad all are back to their respective homes safe and sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment