Thursday, July 05, 2007

I just noticed that with Kee's last post, we just hit 200 posts. Woot!

I have been dragging my Godred story around with me, adding a sentence or word here and there, crossing the sentences back out later. *sigh* If I could just finish this introductory scene, the middle already exists, although still in 3rd person form that I will be converting to 1st--hmm... maybe I should work on that will the introduction stews--and then I have a different end section in mind that needs to coalesce into actual words. There's still a long way to go.

But then last night a completely different story (my dragon story) that has been dormant for ages poked me in the brain while I was walking to a meeting at 8 pm (yuck!). So I jotted down what was poking me, but I don't expect it to take me anywhere for a while. But it is still good to know that something else is happening in my brain besides dust-collection.

In non-personal writing news, I have been working on proofreading something for one of John's coworkers, and some sections came close to driving me *mad*. Yes, I know you are not a native speaker, but haven't you ever heard of starting a sentence with a capital letter? And ending one with a period? grrr... 20 pages down, 200 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment