Friday, June 29, 2007

Yesterday I sat down and wrote 237 words on my Godred story. I know it is not much, just a drop in the bucket, but they were pretty good words, so I am pleased.

Sometimes John and I feel like we are not being as productive as we could be, but I had to give John his props for staying up late on Wednesday to finish some grading. It is a long work day for him, then he came home and graded. He turned the tables on me and complimented me for my blog-writing and said I should try writing for a magazine. I don't know why it touched me the way it did that he said that--it's not like he never compliments me *g*--but it made me feel energized to write, somehow. The little grey cells have really been jumping since then, so I am sitting down to put more words on the page before I lose them.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. He's right... everyone out here in anyone's hometown loves reading your stuff.

    ReplyDelete