Friday, October 20, 2006

There was some weirdness with school (see my other blog for details) that had me totally freaked out all day Wednesday. I got it sorted out, though, and Thursday I felt almost manically up. You will pee your pants when you hear, especially after all my recent moaning and carrying on, but I sat down and hand-wrote 6-1/2 pages on Godred. Six and a half pages! (Of course I had to mark out about half. *sigh*) Something has always felt off on this story, and I recently realized what it was. It should be in first person! I have a great fear of first person, but I think it is really making a big difference. I might change my mind when I read over it later, but for now, good thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. For what it's worth, I think first person is *brilliant* for that story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm blushing. But it will be fun to "pretend" to be a surly limping dwarf for a while.

    ReplyDelete