Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I don't know if Kee will decide to come back to us to report on her writing status. She is working part time now, but I know that she is actually working on a new novel, but I am not sure if it is *writing*-working, or *planning/plotting*-working, if you get the difference. Anyhow, I hope she decides to come back when she's ready.

I have a binder and a bookbag full of stories and story ideas, but up until now, only one of them has been a novel idea. I say up until now, because now there are *zero* novel ideas. That idea has been transformed into a short story, and I actually sat down and hand-wrote 3-1/2 pages on it this morning. I couldn't sleep last night, and I got to thinking about it, and I managed to flesh out quite a bit before I finally fell asleep. So Vale is now Valerie, and a medical thingie I was pestering people about a while back is going to go into the file for use some other time.

Yay me!

(And I am making some progress on my paper. It's not close to done, but at least it has a direction now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment