Thursday, May 26, 2011

WTF Blogger...

I have had two comments for Nee that were eaten by Blogger. On the first one, I later heard scuttle that all of Blogger went phooie and mine was not the only to disappear. The second one could have been operator error while attempting to post via cell phone.

Nevertheless, I couldn't remember specifics so that I could repost.

I'm off to work but had one bit of wisdom to share. I keep repeating this to myself everyday. "If you're not making progress every day, you will never get to the future you want."

It's been making me actually work on the manuscript I carry with me instead of leaving it in my purse for the next day.

1 comment:

  1. That bites about Blogger crapping out on you.

    But it's great that you've found a way to motivate yourself. I think everyone has to find that for themselves.

    ReplyDelete