Friday, May 20, 2011

Put-putting along

My output of "official" writing (my Word doc) slowed to a standstill once I hit 1200 words, but I am still jotting notes and individual sentences in my journal for the next bit of this chapter, so I am not dissatisfied with my progress at the moment.

I spent most of yesterday working on a business web site. Our internet service contract includes one free web site, so I am going to get a site for my editing business up and running right away. It will take me a little longer to get the text written for a German-language translation site, but then I would like to have one site that directs to the two options--editing or translating. So that is where my creative efforts are going at the moment, but I hope to be able to switch gears this afternoon and get back to fiction writing.

I changed the background of our blog (duh!), but am not sure I like it. Any feedback, dear readers/seestors?

No comments:

Post a Comment