Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And that's how life goes...

I thought it was weird that dearest seestor just posted when I have been thinking about her so much. Those mental vibes don't let an ocean stand in their way!

While I have been twitchy over my very first story idea, I was plumb knocked out by a partial story that I had given up on a while back. It was in the "collecting dust" pile because I just couldn't go any further. It just stopped. Dead End. Then I started thinking about it after a convo with seestor about stories within stories. And BOOM the whole rest of the story came spilling out. I've got plot galore, baby. I know how it ends, I know why it ends. I am so happy.

So needless to say. I have been furiously working on getting major points into some kind of scene blocking so that I can realistically work on it in the small chunks of time I have available.

We'll see how it goes and keep it posted.

1 comment:

  1. That is really excellent news! Shannon used to be my brain-wave receptacle--I guess it is you now. :-)

    ReplyDelete