Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kee has been super busy with her day job, so she hasn't had much time for getting on the Internet at home, mostly because she's been getting so much writing in! Yay, Kee! She is keeping me posted via email, and I'll try to pass on the updates here, in case anyone is following along at home.

I fell asleep while reading for my paper this afternoon. It may have been because I was sitting in a delicious bath of sunlight, or because I seem to be fighting off a cold, but I had to make it official and get in the bed for a nap. So progress on the paper is happening, but slowly.

And I just got an email that a previous paper has been read and I should come by my prof's office hour. Now I am pants-pissingly worried. Oh, well, too late for that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment