Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've made a decision.

I can't keep up with everything right now, so I'm going to stop sending my stuff for a while. I'll probably even stop checking the internet, too.

It won't be forever, but I just don't have enough time in the day to do it all and still have time to sleep. Since I've been fighting some kind of mongo headache for the last week and a half (it's not a migraine, sinus, or my blood pressure so it must be stress), I need as much rest as possible so I can function at an acceptable level.

Think of me while I'm exiled.

1 comment:

  1. Well, the point of you sending stuff was to give you a reason to keep writing, but as long as you are writing, you are being accountable to yourself, and that's all that matters.

    I hope the headache gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete