Friday, August 11, 2006

Challenge 2

My last batch of cookies is in the oven, and I’ve read all my bookmarked blogs, so it’s time for me to get on with it.

17:38
“Brrr. You don’t want to go out there. It’s colder than a wizard’s heart.”

“I wasn’t planning on it. You want a slug of this?”

“Hit me....More....More...There.”

“Would you prefer a bucket?”

“Ha ha. First I’ve got to warm up, then I’ve got to face *him*.”

“Right. I see your point. What’s he got you doing now?”

“Don’t ask. You really don’t want to know. *I* don’t even want to think about it.”

“How much longer you got?”

“Five months, 17 days. And then I’m getting the hell out of here.”

“Where you going?”

“No idea. Just as far away from here as I can. What’s on the other side of the world from here?”

“I don’t know...ocean?”

“Well, even if I have to live on a boat, I’m putting as much distance as I can between me and him. What about you?”

“A lifetime of servitude, man. Fucking *rules*. I don’t know who came up with this one, but I hope he chokes.”

“Bummer.”
17:46
Oops. Originally forgot to say who was speaking: Godred and Rafnar's watch-dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment