Friday, April 14, 2006

On Wednesday, I took names and kicked ass on the translation job. I translated *7* book pages (thank the 7 dwarves for all the sheet music included in this thing).

In the meanwhile, I had a meeting with my co-instructor for the class I will be teaching this summer semester (starting in a week). It seems easy enough.

I have also started the first of three novels that are required reading for a class I am taking. I am 650 pages in; only 150 to go on this one. The other 2 are shorter, fortunately, so I will probably go back to translating during the day and reading in the evening, but I couldn't afford not to finish this really big one, so I've been reading practically straight through (when we're not watching horrible translated American movies, like something with John Ritter and a live-action Jungle Book something or other.)

Creative writing? Not so much, but still swishing around in my head, like the literary contents of a Slurpe machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment