Sunday, April 09, 2006

For Saturday, April 8:

Work in Progress: piano book, Part 3, Section 2

I managed to do exactly as much work as on Friday (2-1/2 book columns=8 hand-written pages). Go me! I probably would have managed a little more on both days, but I got bogged down in searching for some terms online. It's not as easy as you might think, but there's not always a one-to-one correlation in terms, even technical terms. And also, I am not a pianist, so my years of clarinette-playing are only taking me so far music-terminology-wise. Oh, well. Onward and upward!

Creative Writing Progress: It's a little odd right now. Several of my darlings are suddenly popping up: "Look at me! Look at me!" Kind of like a room full of 4-year-olds wanting attention. Except when I turn to look at one, it hides, or runs away. But I have managed to jot down a few things on one of the kid books and on the short stories "Late Night Radio" and "Dirty Work", so I'll just have to take it as it comes to me. I'm not too fussed. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment