Friday, April 14, 2006

For ...All the days since my last post...Yeah, I know, Nee.
Creative Juices: At an all time low.
Guilt factor at my laziness: At an all time high.
Pride in my highly accomlished sister's sick-too-it-iveness: Ditto.
I have been hiding myself in books lately. The reading of, not the writing of (Yeah, I know, Nee). It's my escapism factor. I have been going through a book a day since I started working. It seems to keep my stress level relatively low, considering. And then, about the time that I think I've got it in me to get some work done on the writing, SOMEONE is hogging the computer.
No more empty promises. I'll get back when I can.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you checking in, Kee. You don't have to feel guilty about anything. Everyone needs a break now and then, and reading is almost as important to writers as writing. You'll get your groove back; I know this because you have before. Working full speed ahead all the time can lead to burn-out, so I think it's better to take a break and come back to it than to totally crash and burn and never want to go back. Just my unsolicited advice, which I am full of (among other things).

    ReplyDelete