Sunday, May 07, 2006

For Saturday, May 6

I finished 3.2.1 of the piano book! Woot! I only had 1 column to go, but I had been stuck on it for a while. I already got several lines of my next section down while I was cooking dinner last night, so hopefully getting started on that this morning will be somewhat less daunting.

I also worked on revising Late Night Radio and am pretty happy with what I got down. I sent it off to Kee like a good girl so she can advise me whether I managed to do 1) what she thought it needed, and 2) what I thought I had done. That second one is not so easy to see when you are looking at your own work. I have an idea for another small section to add later, but I think I'll have to let that stew in the back of my mind for a while before I can write it.

Stewing Godred (heh) has resulted in a little more toward the beginning of the second half (mostly in note form, but still). Thanks to John's helpful commentary, I know I need to flesh out the very opening bit of the first half, but I am still trying to work out how. Usually these things just come to me, but I have to give them enough time to stew properly with the occasional stir or poke to keep things cooking along. I *heart* my subconscious!

No comments:

Post a Comment