Thursday, March 05, 2009

I wouldn't have believed how much a difference broadband would make to this dial-up hold out. Buts I gots to say...wow. I'm lovin' it. And it sweetens the deal that we got in with a *guaranteed* lifetime rate of less than what I paid for the dial-up. Yeah, I know. One, it was a great deal, and, two, *guaranteed* lifetime is not saying a whole lot these days...but we'll ride it as long as it lasts.

Anyhoo...the writing will have to wait a wee bit longer. I am having to work on my taxes. There's a bit of a situation and so it takes top priority. Of course, this top priority has already been interrupted with the procrastination bug, hence the visit to the blog that I have only looked at twice in the last 4 months or so. But said procrastination is taking so much less time with the already mentioned wonderful broadband..woohoo!

Hopefully, next week will see me zipping through some long pent-up writing ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment