Monday, September 25, 2006

Yesterday I revised on LNR some more. I am down to revising one more caller and the ending, and writing one more caller's segment, so there is an end in sight.

Except now I'm not sure if anyone but me wants to read it. I think the writing is ok, but the premise of the story? I don't know. That's one reason why I am leaning toward joining the critique group, to get that kind of feedback from other people who read in the genre I write in. But I want to have something in hand before joining.

I also dug out the Dragon story I started back in March and started typing it up. It is not too bad, and I had managed to hand-write about 7 pages. But once again, a crisis of confidence struck before I could finish typing up zhe whole thing, so I saved what I had and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment